Honey Bee Travel Mug
Features: Tourmaline Anion - Patented Far infrared and negative ion Technology
Capacity: 11.5 oz
a Percentage of profits will go to the http://thehoneybeeconservancy.org/
Imagine a grey world without almonds, apples or fragrant flowers…
Sounds terrible, right?
Unfortunately, that’s the shocking future we face if we don’t work to help our most precious pollinator: bees.
Far from being a niche concern, bees is at the heart of our survival. One in three bites of food we eat depends entirely on bees – and they have been dying at unprecedented rates. Their hard work is not only essential to healthy ecosystems, but to sustaining animal and human life too.
From apples and squash, to buckwheat and coffee, bees are responsible for pollinating most of the fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and grains that are essential to our diets. Honey bees in particular play a huge role in agriculture, contributing over $15 billion to the value of US crop production.
Percent of crops we’d lose without bees:
Each year, bees are experiencing massive die-offs nationwide. Between 2015 and 2016, an estimated44% of beekeeper colonies died. 2017 marked the year that the first bee was added to the endangered species list in the continental US. Compared to 1947, the US honey bee population has declined by 60%.
These die-offs occur across commercial and small-scale beekeepers, and are caused by a variety of factors, including colony collapse disorder, varroa mites, habitat loss, climate change, and pesticide use.
The Tourmaline Anion ceramic Tumbler contains no lead or cadmium; it is environmentally friendly and can purify water instantly. Let drinking water stand for 1-3 minutes, the smell of chlorine will reduce or disappear. Water will become Ionized and more alkaline. Learn more in product info
- Drink from ceramic! Ceramic Travel mug is good for all acidic beverages such as water, coffee and tea, etc… NO PLASTIC, NO METAL:
- double-wall heat insulation technology and single walled tumblers keep at desired temperatures for up to 60 minutes and are available with silicone band to protect hands with use of hot liquids. The tumblers are more durable than glass and can even be carried in a handbag or backpack. Dimension: 2.75 x 2.75 x 7.
- WORRY-FREE TRAVEL: Walnut-effect wood lid twists down to form a leak-proof silicone seal. Tumblers and mugs fit comfortably into your bag or tote from home to yoga studio to office. Lids: ABS (walnut wood effect), Tritan TM and food grade silicon. With far infrared ray ceramic, and finely carved cultural icons, the Tourmaline Far Infrared Ceramic Mug is convenient and fashionable for modern business people.
- Live Porcelain Alexandrite Series combines modern technology and traditional techniques in its handmade engravings and paintings and is processed with multiple handcrafted techniques and repeated high temperature treatment.
- Please note**All products are handmade and vary slightly with how the glaze will settle.