What’s the function of Tourmaline Negative Ions Tumbler?
- It is lead- and cadmium-free and can immediately improve water quality.
- Embodied with unique cultural patterns, our Tourmaline Negative Ions Tumbler is crafted with more than 70 to 80 steps.
- LIVEN tourmaline white glaze can release good far infrared energy with an average emission rate of 0.906 of 5-14μm far infrared. And the added function to release up to 1000-2000/cm3 negative ions can sweeten the water, like drinking natural spring water.
- Our silicone Tumbler caps, ABS internal thread inner covers and TPE gaskets, besides their aesthetic value, all passed the RoHs EU safety test.
- Our new Tall Mug series features a double-wall design to insulate the heat of hot water; single-wall mugs are also available. Our Tourmaline Negative Ions Tumbler was selected in the 2010 Yingge Wares Branding Project, received a functional award by the Yingge Ceramics Museum's 2008 Selected Exhibition of New Ceramic Works, and acquired the 2008 GD (Good Design) Mark.
What should be kept in mind when using or cleaning the Tourmaline Negative Ions Tumbler?
- Keep the porcelain products out of reach of children to avoid falling/breaking, and to prevent children from being scalded.
- Pour water until the tumbler is 80% full, to leave room for steam circulation.
- Make sure the cap is properly tightened to avoid leaking.
- When you put your tumbler in your backpack, place it in an upright position to avoid leaking.
- Please do not store juice, milk, health vinegar, tea, etc., in the tumbler overnight, and please clean it upon finishing the beverage to prevent bacteria breeding and odor.
- Our products, including tumbler caps, gold leaf gilding series, and appliqué series cannot be placed in dishwashers and microwave ovens, and should be kept away from fire to prevent deformation.
- It is suggested to use our single-wall tumblers with tumbler sleeves to insulate the heat of hot water.
- Keep water from going into the inner side of silicone tumbler sleeves when you wash your tumblers, as the water may increase the heat conductivity and reduce the insulation effect.
- Consumables, such as tumbler caps, gaskets and tumbler sleeves, if in a poor condition after long-term use, are purchasable in our direct-sale shops or retail spots.
- Clean the ceramic products with sponges or special scouring pads. Do NOT use stainless steel scrubbing pads that may damage the glazed surfaces. Tumbler caps should be cleaned with sponges to prevent scratches.
- Please wash your tumbler and cap thoroughly after use and put them away separately.
How to wash LIVEN products?
- Please wash your LIVEN products thoroughly to maintain the function of far infrared; use special sponges for cleaning to avoid damaging the glazed surfaces.
Can LIVEN products be used in microwave ovens?
- According to the test reports, it is safe to use our LIVEN products in microwave ovens. (Except the gold leaf gilding series and items with cracks)
Can LIVEN products with cracks still be used?
- Our LIVEN products are manufactured by a 1280℃ firing process, ensuring their permanent function. Once the products are cracked, they can still be used in other ways as flowerpots for planting or as fish tanks to purify the water. Therefore, please reuse our products to help protect the environment.
How can far infrared be detected?
- Far infrared is detected by precision instruments, such as infrared thermal radiation detector, average emission rate of thermocouple, and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance measurements. Currently, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology, and National Tsing Hua University can conduct precise measurements.