Flower of Life Travel Mug
Features: Tourmaline Anion - Patented Far infrared and negative ion Technology
Single/Double: single wall
Capacity: 13 oz
The "Flower of Life" can be found in all major religions of the world. In Egypt, the source of all the monotheistic religions, the "Flower of Life" can be found in the ancient Temples dating back to 500 BC
The Flower of Life is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles, that are arranged so that they form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter.
It is considered by some to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time. In this sense, it is a visual expression of the connections life weaves through all sentient beings, believed to contain a type of Akashic Record of basic information of all living things.
Leonardo da Vinci studied the Flower of Life's form and its mathematical properties. He drew the Flower of Life itself, as well as various components such as the Seed of Life. He drew geometric figures representing shapes such as the platonic solids, a sphere, a torus, etc., and also used the golden ratio of phi in his artwork; all of which may be derived from the Flower of Life design.
The Tourmaline Anion ceramic Tumbler contains no lead or cadmium; it is environmentally friendly and can purify water instantly. Let drinking water stand for 1-3 minutes, the smell of chlorine will reduce or disappear. Water will become Ionized and more alkaline. Learn more in product info
- Drink from ceramic! Ceramic Travel mug is good for all acidic beverages such as water, coffee and tea, etc… NO PLASTIC, NO METAL:
- double-wall heat insulation technology and single walled tumblers keep at desired temperatures for up to 60 minutes and are available with silicone band to protect hands with use of hot liquids. The tumblers are more durable than glass and can even be carried in a handbag or backpack. Dimension: 2.75 x 2.75 x 7.
- WORRY-FREE TRAVEL: Walnut-effect wood lid twists down to form a leak-proof silicone seal. Tumblers and mugs fit comfortably into your bag or tote from home to yoga studio to office. Lids: ABS (walnut wood effect), Tritan TM and food grade silicon. With far infrared ray ceramic, and finely carved cultural icons, the Tourmaline Far Infrared Ceramic Mug is convenient and fashionable for modern business people.
- Live Porcelain Alexandrite Series combines modern technology and traditional techniques in its handmade engravings and paintings and is processed with multiple handcrafted techniques and repeated high temperature treatment.
- Please note**All products are handmade and vary slightly with how the glaze will settle.