Snow Crystal Travel Mug
Features: Tourmaline Anion - Patented Far infrared and negative ion Technology
Single/Double: Single Wall
Capacity: 12 oz
ACERA’s “snow crystal glaze” originates from traditional two-color sagging of Tianmu color glaze of the Song Dynasty. Through independent innovation, it becomes four-color sagging crystal-patterned glaze. During the cooling process following high-temperature firing, we strictly control crystallized substances to ensure that they are in the saturated state. After cooling, the natural snowflake-like colorful crystal glaze is obtained, thus the name “snow crystal glaze”.
The crystals of “snow crystal glaze” have various shapes, just like ice flowers on windows in winter or stars in the night sky. Under the irradiation of light, they show brilliant, dreamlike glaze colors. Varied natural glaze colors displayed by multicolor sagging endow each snow crystal glaze with unique nobility.
The Tourmaline Anion ceramic Tumbler contains no lead or cadmium; it is environmentally friendly and can purify water instantly. Let drinking water stand for 1-3 minutes, the smell of chlorine will reduce or disappear. Water will become Ionized and more alkaline. Learn more in product info
- Drink from ceramic! Ceramic Travel mug is good for all acidic beverages such as water, coffee and tea, etc… NO PLASTIC, NO METAL:
- double-wall heat insulation technology and single walled tumblers keep at desired temperatures for up to 60 minutes and are available with silicone band to protect hands with use of hot liquids. The tumblers are more durable than glass and can even be carried in a handbag or backpack. Dimension: 2.75 x 2.75 x 7.
- WORRY-FREE TRAVEL: Walnut-effect wood lid twists down to form a leak-proof silicone seal. Tumblers and mugs fit comfortably into your bag or tote from home to yoga studio to office. Lids: ABS (walnut wood effect), Tritan TM and food grade silicon. With far infrared ray ceramic, and finely carved cultural icons, the Tourmaline Far Infrared Ceramic Mug is convenient and fashionable for modern business people.
- Live Porcelain Alexandrite Series combines modern technology and traditional techniques in its handmade engravings and paintings and is processed with multiple handcrafted techniques and repeated high temperature treatment.
- Please note**All products are handmade and vary slightly with how the glaze will settle.